Resort Travel Advisory
As we are ready to welcome you to InterContinental Pattaya Resort, a tropical beach oasis in Pattaya, we have taken necessary steps and measures to ensure that we are providing a truly safe destination for everyone.
After working closely with local authorities and undergoing rigorous inspections, we are proud to announce that InterContinental Pattaya Resort is SHA-certified – a mark of quality certification by the Tourism Authority of Thailand that recognises our service standards and excellence in health and safety measures.
That being said, we are following a comprehensive list of health and safety practices that include, but are not limited to:
- Temperature checks at our resort entrance for guests and at the employee entrance for our fellow colleagues
- Guests and employees must wear face masks in public areas of the resort
- Regular sanitisation of guest rooms with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Frequent disinfection protocols of high contact points in public areas, including elevator buttons, restrooms and hand railings
- Provision of alcohol-based hand sanitisers in all guest contact areas
- Implementation of social distancing measures in all public areas, including restaurants, spa and Planet Trekkers
- QR Code available for online dining menu, in-room service and resort information for all guests. Express checkout is also available
- Guests can choose to enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea or evening cocktails in the guestrooms, restaurants or other areas as specified by the resort
- Constant training on proper hygiene and regular updates from local authorities and World Health Organisation
While some of our facilities and services may be limited during this time, please know that our heartfelt commitment to our guests remain unchanged. We advise our guests to make reservations for our restaurants, spa and Planet Trekkers beforehand, as we have limited the capacity in these venues. You can find out more about our operating hours below.
As our teams pride themselves on providing True Hospitality for everyone, our utmost priority is the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon.
IHG TRAVEL ADVISORY
For more information, find out more about IHG’s travel advisory policy for more details.
Free-flow à la carte/buffet breakfast served to your table. A maximum of 65 guests allowed per round, with a maximum usage of 1.45 hours per guest per round. Advanced reservations are required.
- Monday – Thursday: (6.00am – 10.30am)
- Friday – Sunday: (6.00am – 11.30am)
- Dinner: Fridays from 5.00pm – 9.00pm
- All-Day À La Carte: Daily form 11.30am – 4.00pm
- Marvellous BBQ Seafood Buffet:
- Saturday from 5.30pm to 10.30pm
- Round 1: 5.30pm – 8.30pm | Round 2: 8.30pm – 10.30pm
- A maximum of 50 guests allowed per round, with advanced reservations required
- Grab & Go:
- Monday – Thursday:00am – 10.30am
- Friday – Sunday: 00am – 11:30am
- 3-hour advanced reservations are required
- Operating Hours: Daily from 11.00am – 11.00pm
- Buy One Get One Free Happy Hour: 00pm – 4.00pm
- Happy Hour: Daily from 5.00pm – 7.00pm
- Open for private functions only
- Operating Hours: Daily from 11.00am – 8.00pm
- Club InterContinental Afternoon Tea: Daily from 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Club InterContinental Evening Cocktails: Daily from 5.30pm – 7.30pm
- Swimming Pools: Daily from 7.00am – 9.00pm, with a maximum of 2-hours usage for sun loungers per guest per round
- Planet Trekkers:
- 00am – 5.00pm, with 2-hour closes for sanitisation from 12.00pm – 2.00pm.
- A maximum of 4 adults and 8 children allowed per round (1 adult & 2 children per family)
- Advanced reservations are required
- Private Beach: Daily from 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Amburaya Spa: Daily from 10.00am – 9.00pm. Advanced reservations are required
- Fitness Centre: Daily from 6.00am – 10.00pm, with 2-hour closures for sanitisation every 4 hours
- Business Centre:00am – 10.00pm, with a maximum of 2-hours usage per guest