As we are ready to welcome you to InterContinental Pattaya Resort, a tropical beach oasis in Pattaya, we have taken the necessary steps and measures to ensure that we are providing a truly safe destination for everyone.
After working closely with local authorities and undergoing rigorous inspections, we are proud to announce that InterContinental Pattaya Resort is SHA-certified – a mark of quality certification by the Tourism Authority of Thailand that recognises our service standards and excellence in health and safety measures.
That being said, we are following a comprehensive list of health and safety practices that include, but are not limited to:
- Temperature checks at our resort entrance for guests and at the employee entrance for our fellow colleagues
- Guests and employees must wear face masks in public areas of the resort
- Regular sanitisation of guest rooms with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Frequent disinfection protocols of high contact points in public areas, including elevator buttons, restrooms and hand railings
- Provision of alcohol-based hand sanitisers in all guest contact areas
- Implementation of social distancing measures in all public areas, including restaurants, spa and Planet Trekkers
- QR Code available for online dining menu, in-room service and resort information for all guests. Express checkout is also available
- Constant training on proper hygiene and regular updates from local authorities and World Health Organisation
While some of our facilities and services may be limited during this time, please know that our heartfelt commitment to our guests remain unchanged. We advise our guests to make reservations for our restaurants, spa and Planet Trekkers beforehand, as we have limited the capacity in these venues. You can find out more about our operating hours below.
As our teams pride themselves on providing True Hospitality for everyone, our utmost priority is the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon.
IHG TRAVEL ADVISORY
For more information, find out more about IHG’s travel advisory policy for more details.
- Breakfast Around the Clock: Serve to your room at anytime through In-room Dining service from 6.00 AM - 11.00 PM
- In-room, Breakfast menu click
- Daily Breakfast from 6.30 AM - 11.00 AM (In order to minimize risk of COVID-19 transmission, we will provide you with an assisted buffet service.)
- Open for Takeaway service, Food Delivery Service and In-room Dining service only
- Friday – Sunday open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner from 6.30 AM - 8.00 PM , starting from September 10, 2021 *Subject to change based on occupancy and no of occupied guests.
- Operating Hours: Daily from 11.00 AM - 8.00 PM (Kitchen open from 11.00 AM)
- Operating Hours: Daily from 6.00 AM – 11.00 PM
Food Delivery Service
- Open for private functions only
Operating Hours: 11.00 AM - 8.00 PM
- Breakfast for Club InterContinental guests at Elements Restaurant (6.30 AM - 11.00 AM) or Serve to your room at anytime through In-room Dining service from 6.00 AM – 11.00 PM
- Club InterContinental Afternoon Tea: Daily from 2.00 PM – 4.00 PM
- Club InterContinental Evening Cocktails: Daily from 5.00 PM – 7.00 PM
Premium Moo-Ka-Ta on the Beach
- At Beachfront - Daily from 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM (Make a reservation at least 1 day in advance)
- At Pool Villa - A private dining option in Pool Villa is available for the guests who book and stay in Pool Villa only. Please make a reservation in advance.
- All swimming pools: Open on Friday - Sunday from 7.00 AM - 8.00 PM
- Splash Pool and Spirituality Pool: Open on Monday - Thursday from 7.00 AM - 8.00 PM
- Private Beach: Daily from 9.00 AM - 7.00 PM
- Amburaya Spa: Open Friday - Sunday from 10.00 AM - 8.00
PM (available for foot massage only)
- Fitness Centre: Temporarily closed until further notice
- Planet Trekkers Kids Club: Temporarily closed until further notice
- Business Centre: open from 6.00 AM - 9.00 PM (Limit use 1 person for 2 hours)
credits are applicable for the following services and facilities
- Dining at the restaurant (Infiniti)
- In-room dining
- Mookata by the beach
- Resort credit is not applicable
for takeaway order
- Resort credit must be redeemed
during stay period only
- The resort credit is not
transferrable or redeemable for cash
- The resort credit must be utilized
by 3 pm on the second day of stay. Any unutilized resort credit will be
forfeited, and it cannot be carried forward to the next booking
- Guest is required to settle the
balance should the amount exceeds credit limit upon departure
- The resort credit is not
applicable in conjunction with promotion and discounted offer.
resort reserves the right to modify the services and change the above terms and
conditions from time to time which depend on the situation at any time without
The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the restaurants until further notice.